Fecha de última actualización: 28 de febrero de 2022
1. USER INFORMATION
ALCION PACKAGING SOLUTIONS S.L., herein after RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of 13 December (LOPD) on the protection of personal data, and therefore provides the following information on the processing:
Purpose of treatment: to maintain a business relationship with the User. The operations foreseen to carry out the treatment are:
- Forwarding of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, which makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or from its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, the third parties will never have access to the personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
- Send the newsletter of the website.
Data conservation criteria: they shall be kept for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be deleted with adequate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
Data disclosure: The data will not be disclosed to any recipient.
Rights that support the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification and suppression of your data and to the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if he/she considers that the treatment is not in accordance with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise its rights:
- Postal address: ALCION PACKAGING SOLUTIONS S.L. Ctra Aldaia a Xirivella, 57 – 46960 Aldaia (Valencia)
- Email address: email@example.com
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly accept freely and unequivocally, that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
When the requested data is all mandatory and the minimum required to meet the request the (*) may be omitted. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to it.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and guarantees expressly to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever some type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the users will be previously requested. All data requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SAFETY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the regulations GDPR and LOPD for the processing of personal data under his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR and Article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the person affected and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.